Friday, January 14, 2011

I can't breathe...

I used to want a parrot.  They're cool, but I can now say it is highly unlikely I will ever get a bird of any kind again.  The noise is a little out of my league.

The first time I watched this bird sing Drowning Pool's "Bodies", I laughed so hard I could barely breathe.  If you haven't seen her before, you simply must check out Lolita.


 If you've never heard the song she's singing before, you can check it out below.  Not really my style for every day listening, but I find myself listening to it at least every time I get a tattoo.  :)   I definitely enjoy Lolita's take on it.




1 comment:

  1. Parrots? Interesting!
    I don't think I can stand it if it talks all day long though!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)