Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Famous smiles...

The Samoyed, according to AKC:

A hardy and eager worker, the Samoyed is known for black lips that curl slightly at the corners into the "Samoyed smile." Bright and alert, he likes to stay busy and enjoys participating in agility, herding, weight pulling, sledding, pack hiking, conformation shows and more! His heavy, weather resistant coat is suitable for very cold climates and should be pure white, white and biscuit, cream or biscuit.

Check out that Samoyed smile:

Photobucket

Speaking of smiles... I know somebody else who's smile I love:

Photobucket

Hmmm...  come to think of it, maybe that's why I like those Samoyeds so much.  They remind me of my Lilly.
They're practically twins... ya know, minus the black nose, purkey ears, and great big coat...

Maybe not.


Love ya like a Sammy smile,
Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)