Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - Last Year

This Memorial Day weekend we're hanging around at home.  It's nice and relaxing and relatively tick-free.

Last year we went camping at Dexter Acres.

Here's some pics I FINALLY found in a disposable camera just not too long ago.


Photobucket
That's Brandy with Bailey, she belongs to Dave and Lynn.  They only got into one minor argument all weekend, which I thought was pretty good for two old dogs set in their ways.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Of course, I had to get the "walking down the trail together" shot.  It's kinda my signature.  :)

Photobucket

Have a great Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)