Thursday, February 3, 2011

SQUIRREL!

Yesterday, this happened:

Click on the lower right portion of the video where it says YouTube to watch it on their site - it sucks watching it on here and you won't be able to read the annotations.




Today, this happened:


This is not an injury.  It is bystander/assistant spray.





This... is an injury.  Dogs really should be warned -
Squirrels fight back.



But not hard enough.
That back leg going the wrong way kinda grosses me out a little.


"That's right squirrel!  That's what you GET!"  ~Lilly


On another note.

I ate this today.  It was just so pretty I felt the need to photograph it first.

Try not to drool on your keyboard, k?


1 comment:

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)