For the 2 plus long weeks I have been waiting to see Mendel's win pic, I have been convinced that it wasn't going to be very good. I don't know why, and I wasn't really upset about it, I just didn't expect to like it very much.
See, there are just so many choices to deal with when taking a win pic.
- Hold with the left arm or the right... or with both hands
- Look at the dog or at the camera (this actually wasn't a question for me, I had already decided)
- Keep your number on or leave it off
- Put free hand behind your back or leave it loose
- Smile or don't smile
- Hair up or hair down... ok, not really, I don't give a crap about hair. :)
Lucky for me my super cool friend (and co-breeder of Mendel), Drea, was there to stack Mendel perfectly for me. I wasn't afraid to do it, but if I have the pro do it then I can't be held responsible if the win pic from the first point in the litter was of a bad stack.
Uh huh, that's right, see how I did that - CYA - it's the name of the game, baby!
So, without further explination and babbling, here is my most wonderful little sweet pea in his very first (and my very first) win photo at only 6 months and 4 days...