Saturday, November 14, 2009

Always Listen to your Mother

It's true.  They do know best. 

So...say... you were a cat.  And your mother told you to leave the damn bag alone.

It really might be in your best interest to leave the damn bag alone! 

If you don't, this might happen...

Photobucket

I heard rustling of the Schlotzski's bag so I walked into the living room prepared to yell.  This is what I saw.  After I stopped laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, I grabbed the camera as fast as I could and snapped this picture.  Then, I realized he really couldn't get it off and he was beginning to hyperventilate and freak out.  So, like a good mother, I put the camera down and helped him out.  I'm nice like that.  Well, usually.

You think he'll listen to me next time?  I don't.
Cats.  They're not very good at learning their lesson.


I climbed into bed, watched Ever After, and took a nap this evening.  This is what I saw when I walked into my room.  I don't think I'll ever grow tired of this site.

Photobucket


Earlier this week I made this bread.

Photobucket

It looks pretty.  But that's all it has going for it.
It's terrible.  If anybody ever mentions they think cinnamon raisin beer bread sounds like a good idea.  They're wrong.  Run away.  Run away fast.

Love ya,
Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)