Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Don't worry, Mom. I'll lay on the clean side.

So this morning, as per a normal morning, I got done with work, went to they gym, and headed home.
It took me a little while to work up the energy to head to the dog park, but eventually we made it.

I remembered to grab my camera.  Didn't get pics of anything exciting.

Except maybe this lovely site when I called Lilly so we could head home.

Photobucket

Gee... thanks Lilly.  That's EXACTLY what I was hoping you would look like when you got into the car.  Home girl's lucky there's a dog hammock in the back seat.

Then, when we got home the dogs hung out in the back yard to dry off a little while I ate.  Their mess making quota for the day apparently had not yet been filled.

Photobucket

I just filled that hole with gravel the other day.  Apparently that method is a dud.

Tigger seemed to thoroughly enjoy the nice sun we're getting today.
Photobucket

After lunch I officially declared nap time, filled a few holes in my swiss cheese yard, and called the dogs in.  By the time I got to my room, Lilly had already settled in for nap time.

Photobucket
Don't worry, Mom.  I'll lay on the clean side... just for you.

I love my life.
~Lioness

1 comment:

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)