Saturday, August 29, 2009

Annoyed

My brother has my camera. He used it to take tons of pictures when he went to Boston. I still haven't gotten it back. I think we will need to have a talk about that. It's amazing how crazy one can go when they have things they want to take pictures of, and no camera to do it with.
I'm depressed. I might cry.

See... here is a picture of my brother and his best friend in Boston:




Apparently, it's a re-enactment of a scene from Boondock Saints in front of Old South Church. Don't ask me. I don't dig Tarantino flicks. I tried watching Reservoir Dogs once. It didn't go well.

On another note, look how cute Deanne and I were at Ron and Audra's wedding:



I am now on a mission... must get camera back today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)