Sunday, September 6, 2009

Seriously? Only 15 bucks?

Did I ever mention how much I love the clearance aisle?
I love it A LOT!


I went to Shopko to look for a hook for my bird feeder, today.
I didn't get a hook for my bird feeder.



Check out what I found on clearance for only $15!

P1010042

Don't mind the wrinkles. Apparently, I should have washed it to get all the wrinkles out before I put it on the couch. I'll get to it eventually.


This couch is actually very nice looking underneath. But, I want to keep it that way.
This is Bailey's couch and Bailey likes to get dirty. I don't mind if he gets dirty, I just don't want my couch to get permanently dirty. I used to have a blanket on the couch, but it was dark brown and depressing. Also, all the hair would cling to it and looked terrible.

Chalk one up for the clearance aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)