Sunday, July 25, 2010

At the Hardware Store

I made my mom a desert terrarium for her birthday. 

Photobucket

I completely love it.  I think I need one of my own.

I bought the little plants at Home Depot.  On my way into the store, I spotted a awesome photo opportunity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You never know what you're going to find at the hardware store.

I'm pretty sure the people driving by in front of the store thought I was completely nuts.

That's really nothing new.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures! You have a great blog here.
    I have just become interested in photography. (don't have a great camera yet, but I love seeing how someone can take an object or person and capture the beauty) I look forward to following your blog.
    Thanks for stopping by and visting ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came our really well! Thats the reason I definitely try and take my camera with me everywhere I go. I actually took a HDR photo of that type of flower this weekend! Its on my photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird, I left a comment last night, I guess it must be floating out there in the internet black hole.
    Anyway, awesome pictures!! Love the similar colouring of the monarch and the echinacea.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)