Monday, August 2, 2010

Easily Amused

I can't say enough about how great Miss Lilly was at the dog show this past weekend.  She really is a dream dog.   Everybody loved the little "bat-eared flat coat biscuit colored Samoyed".  It's too bad we didn't have a fenced place for them to run, I'm sure she would have loved to lead some Sami's in a few of her "race track burn-outs".

On Sunday, when I was packing up, I needed her to stay still while I took down her crate.  I could have put her on a down/stay, but she's very movement sensitive and with so much going on around her and everything that moves towering above her, it would have been terribly difficult for her to hold it for me.  I always try my very best to never put her in a position to fail.  So, I decided that she would feel much less towered over and more confident if she were up on my chair.  I picked her up and set her in the chair then asked her to "down".  She found this solution to be quite satisfactory.  I snagged a couple pictures once I got the crate taken care of.  When I looked at the pictures today, I discovered something - these pictures would make a great animated .gif file!


Lilly


What can I say?  I'm easily amused.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's good! I'm easily amused too:)
    The dog in the x-pen behind is even funnier, it looks like a ticking clock:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've so done that before with my own photos of the weirdest things. Gotta love .Gif animator!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)