Sunday, August 1, 2010

Greater Milwaukee Samoyed Fanciers Waukesha Speciality 2010 - say that 3 times fast!

This past weekend was a "show weekend".  Lilly and I didn't get to compete or anything, but it was so nice to get to go hang out in complete dogdom and cheer for our Sammy peeps!

Friday was the Specialty show held by the GMSF.  I made it my mission to get some great movement shots.

First up, Mr. Mater
Double Helix Tractor Tipping

Photobucket

Photobucket



Then Storm
CH Hawkwind's Garnet Storm
(he took Winners Dog and Best of Winners to earn his Championship!)

Photobucket

Photobucket



Miss Puma
 Double Helix Live From The Piston Cup

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Morgana
Hawkwind's Morganite Moonstone

Photobucket
Photobucket



Mr. Ray
Ch Hawkwind's Paparaja O'Fionntann

Photobucket



The lovely Anika
Ch Hawkwind's Emerald Storm BISS
Anika took BOS on both Friday and SaturdaySunday was... well... *cough* creatively judged.

Photobucket



and last, but not least, Miss Nova
Ch Hawkwind's Ruby SuperNova
The judge on Sunday actually LOOKED at Nova before making her final decision - which is a step up from the two days prior.  *sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket



We had so much fun hanging out with everybody!

Can't wait till the next show!



* When I got home and opened my google reader there were just shy of 50 posts waiting for me to read.  Does this mean I have an addiction?*

Also, what do you think of the way I put my name on the pics?  Does it take away from the picture?

1 comment:

  1. At first it seemed that it was a requirement that you wore a blue suit to show a samoyed!

    I think your 'signature' on your photos is a little large and a bit distracting. I like how Carolynn on BCxfour does her's http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/4802931693_104d0bee94_b.jpg

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)