Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introducing...

Edles Lehrer vom Haus Treehugger CGC
"Bailey"

and

Treehugger's Sign of Spring CGC
"Lilly"

Photobucket

It was hot and sweaty, even by 10am, but we did it!
The Mit Liebe (German for "with love") German Shepherd rescue held their Pet Fair today at the fairgrounds and had Canine Good Citizen (CGC) testing available on site.  I was nervous about both of them given how totally out of control the whole event can get with people bringing dogs they shouldn't, and the crazy amount of noise.  There was a BAND playing in the building - a METAL fairground building.  The noise was darn near more than I could take myself.  I felt like I was yelling at them when I gave them commands.  

Either way, both did absolutely awesome and passed the test!
I am one proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)