Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lake Art

I love 6am kayaking.  It's completely beautiful and quiet and loney... the good kind of lonely. 

This past week I decided it was time for a visit to Lily Lake.  It was foggy and peaceful and wonderful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Lake was what I can only describe as "Nature as Art".

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On the way home I saw these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you know... I break for cranes!

1 comment:

  1. The weekend was so busy, I missed this post!
    Looks lovely and peaceful, something that I would enjoy doing.
    Great 'arty' photos too.
    My second attempt with this comment, hopefully it shows up this time.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments! If you have an account, please use it so I can put names with comments. :)